These EM4200 Black Premium Noir Keyfobs are the thinnest of the fobs in our range providing a robust, low-cost solution for customers wanting to get away from standard ISO-sized cards. Despite their thin, compact design, they have superior resilience owed to a tough ABS construction.
The fobs measure just 45 x 30mm and are only 2.9mm in thickness due to their flat surface. This makes them easy to personalize in a light color with either a small logo or the chip serial number. They are ideal for someone wanting to carry the smallest estate on their keyring like a small tag.
EM4200 is a very popular RFID technology operating at Low Frequency 125 KHz. The unique card number in the chip is read by an access control card reader whose identity can be linked to a person or an asset.
- 128-bit laser programd ROM (64- and 96-Bit option available)
- Several options of data rate and coding available
- Very low power consumption.
- Full color Logo in 3-5 working days
- Printing of the chip number on the face
- fulfillment & packaging options
Please see the attached datasheet or contact a member of our sales team for more information.
|Silicon Manufacturer||EM Microelectrnics|
|Manufacturer Part Number||F-E020-NCG-BK|
|ISO Standard||Proprietary (None)|
|Dimensions||45mm x 30mm x 2.9mm|
- Model: F-E020-NCG-BK
- Dimensions: 45.00mm x 30.00mm x 2.90mm