These EM4102 Tear Keyfobs are available in 5 different colors are a robust, low-cost solution for customers wanting to get away from standard ISO-sized cards for access control applications. The fob measures only 53 x 33mm and can be supplied in Black, Red, Yellow, Green or Blue outer housing. All colors contain a white circular face to make personalization easily visible. They can be fully personalized with either a full color or single color logo or card number or both. They are made from ABS and can be easily threaded to a keyring.
EM4102 is a very popular RFID technology in access control solutions operating at a low frequency of 125 KHz. The unique card number in the chip is read by an access control card reader that links that chip number to a person on the database.
- 64-bit memory array laser programable
- Several options of data rate and coding available
- Operating Frequency 125KHz
- Very low power consumption.
- Optional Extras*:
- Full color Logo can be printed on the face – only 3-5 days from our technical center in Portsmouth
- Printing of the chip number on the face – only 3-5 days
- fulfillment options available straight to your customer
If you need more information, please see the attached datasheet or contact a member of our sales team.
|Silicon Manufacturer||EM Microelectronics|
|Manufacturer Part Number||F-E001-TCG|
|ISO Standard||Proprietary (None)|
|Dimensions||53mm x 33mm x 4mm|
- Model: F-E001-TCG-BK
- Dimensions: 53.00mm x 33.00mm x 4.00mm