EM4102 White ISO-Sized PVC Card, Gloss Finish with HI-CO MAGSTRIPE 4,000oe
EM4102 is a very popular RFID technology in access control solutions operating at a low frequency of 125 KHz. The unique card number in the chip is read by an access control card reader that links that chip number to a person on the database. Choose this option if you wish to add a Hi-Co Magstripe to a high quality EM4102 White ISO-Sized PVC card. The standard default is the 2,750oe Hi-Co Magstripe but please configure with 4,000oe if this is an additional requirement below.
- 64-bit memory array laser programable
- Several options of data rate and coding available
- Operating Frequency 125KHz
- Very low power consumption.
- Full color Logo can be printed on the face – only 3-5 days from our technical center in Portsmouth
- Printing of the chip number on the face – only 3-5 days
- fulfillment options available straight to your customer
If you need more information, please see the attached datasheet or contact a member of our sales team to learn more...
Please configure the magstripe you need below in the drop down.
- Model: C-E001H3-PAO
- Dimensions: 86.00mm x 54.00mm x 0.80mm
This product has a minimum quantity of 100