EM4102 is a very popular RFID technology in access control solutions operating at a low frequency of 125 KHz. The unique card number in the chip is read by an access control card reader that links that chip number to a person on the database. These high quality EM4102 White ISO-Sized PVC cards contain a gloss finish to help with post-graphical personalization.
- 64-bit memory array laser programable
- Several options of data rate and coding available
- Operating Frequency 125KHz
- Very low power consumption.
- Full color Logo can be printed on the face – only 3-5 days from our technical center in Portsmouth
- Printing of the chip number on the face – only 3-5 days
- fulfillment options available straight to your customer
If you need more information, please see the attached datasheet or contact a member of our sales team to learn more...
- Model: C-E001-PAO
- Dimensions: 86.00mm x 54.00mm x 0.80mm