These EM4102 Circular paper adhesive labels measure 25mm in diameter and contain both a strong adhesive and high-grade coated paper backing.
The labels will read exactly like a EM4102 but are packaged conveniently in a paper label format.
EM4102 is a very popular RFID technology in access control solutions operating at a low frequency of 125 KHz. The unique card number in the chip is read by an access control card reader that links that chip number to a person on the database.
- 64-bit memory array laser programable
- Several options of data rate and coding available
- Operating Frequency 125KHz
- Very low power consumption.
personalization Options (on request):
- Label encoding including NDEV
- Label numbering
- UV Full color Printing for additional logo etc
- In-house Label fulfillment and Mailing options
If you need more information, please see the attached datasheet, or contact a member of our sales team.
|Silicon Manufacturer||EM Microelectronics|
|Operating Frequency||125 KHz|
- Model: L-E001-25-CG
- Dimensions: 25.00mm x 0.00mm x 0.00mm