These EM4102 hard-wearing PPS Insert Tags are extremely versatile and offer rugged protection from harsh environments or high heat temperatures. Originally designed for use in laundry and dry-cleaning processes, they have been adopted in a range of markets ranging from asset tracking, inventory management, hotels, textile factories and access control.
They measure only 20mm in diameter and 3mm in thickness making them easy to insert into a wide range of third-party packaging.
EM4102 is a very popular RFID technology operating at Low Frequency 125 KHz. The unique card number in the chip is read by an access control card reader whose identity can be linked to a person or an asset.
- 64-bit memory array laser programable
- Several options of data rate and coding available
- Very low power consumption.
- Full color Logo in 3-5 working days
- Printing of the chip number on the face
- fulfillment & packaging options
Please see the attached datasheet or contact a member of our sales team for more information.
|Silicon Manufacturer||EM Microelectrnics|
|Manufacturer Part Number||T-PPS-E001-PCG|
|ISO Standard||Proprietary (None)|
- Model: T-PPS-E001-PCG
- Dimensions: 20.00mm x 0.00mm x 0.00mm