Identiv’s uTrust FIDO2 NFC Security Keys provide a simple, strong authentication experience that eliminates the need for passwords. It is ideal for individuals and small-to-enterprise organizations to prevent phishing.
uTrust FIDO2 NFC Security Keys are FIDO Alliance certified. The cryptographic security model of the devices eliminates the risk of phishing, password theft, and replay attacks. The FIDO cryptographic keys are stored on-device and are unique for each website, meaning they cannot be used to track users across sites.
uTrust FIDO2 NFC Security Keys
are available in two form factors:
USB-A and USB-C. Both models
feature near field communication
(NFC) functionality for contactless
sign-on to applications. Multi-protocol
support for FIDO2, FIDO U2F, PIV,
TOTP, HOTP, and WebAuth enables
strong multi-factor authentication
and removes the necessity
Our security keys work with everyday
devices, including phones, tablets,
laptops, and desktops, and across
all services (e.g., Gmail, Facebook,
Salesforce, LinkedIn, etc.).
Benefits & Features
· Eliminate the need for a password
· Add as a second factor or incorporate with multi-factor authentication
· Simple user activation and registration
· Resistant to phishing attacks and data breaches
· FIDO Certified
· Multi-Protocol - FIDO2, U2F, PIV, TOTP, HOTP, WebAuth
· TAA Compliant
· Contactless NFC with USB Type-C Connector
For more information Identiv uTrust FIDO2 Type C NFC Security Key, please see the attached datasheet or contact a member of our team.
|Interface||Contactless NFC with USB Type-C Connector|
- Model: R-IE-905602
- Dimensions: 48.00mm x 18.00mm x 4.00mm