The Entrust Datacard SD260 card printer comes packed with industry-leading innovations that make desktop ID card printing simple and economical. Increase workday efficiency and save precious time by using a model that combines competitive features with affordable prices. The SD260 is 33% faster than other printers within its class, producing an outstanding 200 full-color single-sided cards or 830 monochrome cards per hour. With a resolution of 300 DPI, this model delivers excellent print quality due to the use of Entrust Datacards TrueMatch printing technology which ensures vibrant colors and crisp, clean printing results.
The Entrust Datacard SD260 printer sets new benchmarks when it comes to environmentally responsible card printing. ENERGY STAR qualified, this model consumes far less electricity than its predecessors and also contains other impressive features like biodegradable supply cores, recyclable materials and a power-down button.
With the Entrust Datacard SD660 printer, very minimal training is required as a result of its quick installation, simple operation and easy maintenance. Combine this with an intuitive LCD panel with soft-touch controls and an automatic 100-card input hopper/25-card output hopper and the SD160 will have you efficiently printing in no time.
- Prints 830 cards per hour (Mono) or 200 cards per hour (YMCKT)
- Built-in Ethernet and USB ports
- Encoding options available: Magnetic stripe encoding, Smart card personalization (contact/contactless)
- Extended 100-card output hopper (optional)
- 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Available with a Magnetic Stripe Encoder, a Contact/Contactless Encoder or both encoders*
*If you require this printer to have one of the above configurable options please contact us and a member of our team will be happy to help you.
|Dye Sublimation & Resin Thermal Transfer
- Model: P-DC
- Dimensions: 15.40in x 6.70in x 8.70in