These FUDAN 1k (FM11RF08) hard-wearing rectangular PPS Insert Tags are extremely versatile and offer rugged protection from harsh environments or high heat temperatures. Originally designed for use in laundry and dry-cleaning processes, they have been adopted in a range of markets ranging from asset tracking, inventory management, hotels, textile factories and access control.
They measure only 20mmx30mm and 3mm in thickness making them easy to insert into a wide range of third-party packaging.
Key features of FUDAN 1k (FM11RF08):
- Fully ISO/IEC 14443 Type A 1-3 compliant
- Sector and block-based user memory (16 byte per block)
- Memory access conditions freely programmable
- 2 x 48-bit keys per sector for key hierarchy
Optional Extras: (approx. 3-5 days from our technical center in Portsmouth)
- Full/Single color Logo can be printed
- Single color Inkjet Numbering (including Reading and Printing of Chip Serial Numbers)
- Encoding of data and key management
- fulfillment and packaging options available
If you need more information, please see the attached datasheet or contact a member of our sales team.
|Silicon Manufacturer||Fudan Microelectronics|
|Manufacturer Part Number||T-PPS-M111-PCG|
|Memory Size||1 kB|
|Dimensions||20mm x 30mm x 3mm|
- Model: T-PPS-M111-PCG
- Dimensions: 20.00mm x 30.00mm x 3.00mm