These Fudan 1k (FM11RF08) PVC ISO-Sized Cards have a high-quality PVC core and overlay giving the very best results when personalizing a card with a standard card printer. They come in a gloss finish to further help with personalization.
All cards are quality checked in each stage; materials, specifications, collation, lamination, cutting and a final QC at the end including a 100% chip test. Cards contain a full copper wire antenna to give excellent read distances in the field.
Fudan 1k (FM11RF08) is very popular as a multi-application card for physical access control, cashless vending, car-parking, and transport across businesses, leisure/sports clubs, education, and event venues. These cards contain the more popular 4Byte NUID (Non Unique-Identifier/Chip serial number).
- Fully ISO/IEC 14443 Type A 1-3 compliant
- Sector and block-based user memory (16 byte per block)
- Memory access conditions freely programmable
- 2 x 48-bit keys per sector for key hierarchy
personalization Options (on request):
- Chip encoding
- Full color or single color printing at the time of manufacture for a bank quality finish
- Card Numbering
- Card personalization including employee details, photographs etc
- Card fulfillment and Mailing options
If you need more information, please see the attached datasheet, or contact a member of our sales team.
|Silicon Manufacturer||FUDAN MICROELECTRONICS|
|Memory Size||1 kB|
|ISO Standard||ISO 14443A|
|Dimensions||86mm x 54mm|
- Model: C-M111-PAO
- Dimensions: 86.00mm x 54.00mm x 0.80mm