utilizing all the best aspects from the original Zebra ZXP range, the Zebra ZC300 ID Card Printer is best-in-class when it comes to simple yet secure printing. Paired with its slim and compact design, enabling it to seamlessly integrate with any office space, the ZC300 is the perfect solution for all printing requirements from secure access cards to membership/event badges.
Designed for easy operation, the ZC300 aims to eliminate any stressful steps associated with card printing. With a user-friendly interface, plug and play deployment, instant card feeder adjustment and foolproof ribbon changing, this model will have you printing with virtually stress-free ease in no time. The ZC300 also comes with a range of connectivity options including USB, Ethernet and optional WiFi, reducing the money and time spent on running network cabling to your printers. The ZC300 combines easy operation with faster print speeds, capable of producing up to 140 cards full-color cards in just one hour.
The ZC100 also contains a range of security features including AES data encryption to protect sensitive data and a printer cover lock which helps prevent the theft of card stock and rejected cards.
- Print full-color/monochrome single-sided ID cards
- Automatically adjusts to 10, 20, 30 and 40 mils cards
- Printer and host authentication
- Prints 140 full-color dual-sided cards in one hour
- Card encoding options: Magnetic stripe, Contactless cards
- Two-year unlimited printer and printhead warranty
|Connectivity||USB & Ethernet|
|Print Method||Dye Sublimation|
|Printer Type||Single Sided|
- Model: P-ZE-ZC31-000C000EM00
- Dimensions: 15.10in x 6.20in x 10.20in