These HITAG S256 Adhesive Labels provide a good solution for cutomers wanting to deploy Hitag2 256 to third-party devices. The labels measure 25mm in diameter. With the new HITAG S family, NXP has extended the HITAG platform with the next generation of IC’s that are substantially smaller in size, lower in cost, quicker speed, better distance but still being operated with the same reader infrastructure and transponder manufacturing equipment.
The protocol and command structure for HITAG S is based on HITAG 1, including anticollision algorithm. There are two memory sizes available (operating using the same protocol) - this is the smaller memory size with HITAG S256: 256-bit Total Memory Read/Write. Target applications include animal identification, laundry automation, logistics and tracking, access control and brand protection.
Features of HITAG S256
• Frequency range 100 kHz to 150 kHz.
• Modulation Read/Write Device → Transponder: 100 % ASK and Binary Pulse Length Coding
• Modulation Transponder → Read/Write Device: Strong ASK modulation with Anticollision, Manchester and Bi-phase Coding
• Fast Anticollision Protocol for inventory tracking: 100 Tags in 3.2 seconds
• 256-bit memory, up to 100,000 erase/write cycles, 10 years non-volatile data retention
• Full compliant to ISO 11784/85 Animal ID
• ISO 14223 (Animal ID with anticollision and read/write functionality)
• ISO 18000-2 (AIDC Techniques-RFID or Item Management)
• Supports German Waste Management Standard and Pigeon Race Standard
• 32 bit Unique Identification Number (UID)
• 48 bit secret key based encrypted authentication
• Encoding/Reading and Numbering in only 3-5 days from out Technical center in Portsmouth
• fulfillment & packaging options available
If you need more information, please see the attached datasheet or contact a member of our sales team.
- Model: L-H004-25-AO
- Dimensions: 25.00mm x 0.00mm x 0.00mm