These HITAG 2 hard-wearing PPS Insert Tags are extremely versatile and offer rugged protection from harsh environments or high heat temperatures. Originally designed for use in laundry and dry-cleaning processes, they have been adopted in a range of markets ranging from asset tracking, inventory management, livestock tracking, gambling, industrial automation, and access control.
They measure only 20mm in diameter and 3mm in thickness making them easy to insert into a wide range of third-party packaging.
HITAG 2 supports the low-frequency (LF) RFID market and delivers a reliable, robust performance, and safe data transmission. Operating at a frequency range of 100 to 150 kHz, they operate well in harsh environments. HITAG1 provide 256bits of EEPROM with a 32bit Unique Id Number.
Features of HITAG 2:
- Identification transponder for use in contactless applications
- Operating frequency 125 kHz
- Data transmission and energy supply via RF link, no internal battery
- Non-volatile memory of 256 bits (128-bit user data and 128-bit control data/secret memory)
- Organized in 8 pages, 4 bytes each
- 10 years non-volatile data retention
- 100000 erase/write cycles
- Selective read/write protection of memory content
- Mutual authentication function
- Full color Logo can be printed on the face – only 3-5 days
- Printing of the chip number on the face – only 3-5 days
- fulfillment & packaging options available
If you need more information on the NXP HITAG 2 PPS insert/laundry tag, please see the attached datasheet or contact a member of our sales team.
|Manufacturer Part Number||T-PPS-H002-PAO|
|ISO Standard||ISO 11784 and ISO 11786|
- Model: T-PPS-H002-PAO
- Dimensions: 20.00mm x 0.00mm x 0.00mm