NXP HITAG 1 White ISO-Sized PVC Card, Gloss Finish
These HITAG 1 PVC Cards contain a high grade of PVC with a high quality gloss finish to give the best results with post-graphical personalization.
HITAG 1 supports the low-frequency (LF) RFID market and delivers a reliable, robust performance, and safe data transmission. Operating at a frequency range of 100 to 150 kHz, they operate well in harsh environments.HITAG1 provide 2048 bits (256 bytes) of EEPROM partitioned in 32-bit pages. An area of 1536 bits (192 bytes) is open for general user data.
Key Features of Hitag1:
- Identification transponder for use in contactless applications
- Operating frequency 125 kHz
- Data transmission and energy supply via RF link, no internal battery
- Non-volatile memory of 2 kbit
- Organized in 64 pages, 4 bytes each
- 10 years non-volatile data retention
- 100000 erase/write cycles
- Selective read/write protection of memory content
- Mutual authentication function
- Full color Logo can be printed on the face – only 3-5 days
- Printing of the chip number on the face – only 3-5 days
- fulfillment & packaging options available
If you need more information on the HITAG 1 PVC Cards, please see the attached datasheet or contact a member of our sales team.
|Operating Frequency||125 kHz|
- Model: C-H001-PAO
- Dimensions: 86.00mm x 54.00mm x 0.80mm
This product has a minimum quantity of 100