These Round NTAG 213 Dry Inlay measure 25mm in diameter and contain the simplest packaging with a single high-grade PET substrate with etched antenna. They are ideal for applications needing the absolute lowest cost for packaging (no adhesive, no protective layers such as paper or PVC) for insertion into third-party products.
NXP NTAG 213 is one of the most popular NFC tags in the brand. Its smaller byte size of 180bytes combined with NFC Forum Type 2 Tag and ISO/IEC 14443A compliance puts its favorable price point into mass market applications such as retail, consumer electronics, gaming for use with NFC devices and mobile phones. AS NTAG213 has a high input capacitance this means its particularly suited for applications requiring a small footprint without compromising on read distance.
- Fully ISO/IEC 14443 Type A
- NFC Forum Type 2 compliance
- 180-byte EEPROM organized in 45 pages with 4 bytes per page
- 7-byte UID
personalization Options (on request):
- Label encoding including NDEV
- Label numbering
- UV Full color Printing for additional logo etc
- In-house Label fulfillment and Mailing options
If you need more information, please see the attached datasheet, or contact a member of our sales team.
|Form Factor||Dry Inlay|
|ISO Standard||ISO1443A/NFC Forum Type 2|
- Model: I-DI-N213-25-TT
- Dimensions: 25.00mm x 0.00mm x 12.00mm