Looking for an affordable ID Card printer without having to sacrifice on quality? Boasting economical prices, high-quality cards and distinguishable security features, the HID® Fargo® DTC1500 provides a versatile on-demand print solution designed to impress. This printer is perfect for government ID projects, universities, healthcare facilities, and small-to-medium sized businesses.
With a card feeder capacity of 100, produce up to 225 YMCKO cards per hour at a resolution of 300DPI. To add to the quality of these cards, the HID® Fargo® DTC1500 can also efficiently increase card security by using the built-in custom watermark overlay function, which protects against the fraudulent use of smart cards. Another impressive security feature includes the Resin Scramble Data Protection, helping businesses to hide sensitive information.
The HID® Fargo® DTC1500 is also capable of adapting to your specific card printing needs as they change over time. To upgrade the DTC1500, optional lamination or encoding modules can be added whenever they may be required.
- Prints cards in 16 seconds/ 225 cards per hour (YMCKO)
- Prints to standard CR80 or CR79 card size, including PVC, PET and adhesive back
- Built-in Ethernet and USB connection for centralized or remote ID card issuance
- Card Encoding options: Magnetic stripe, contact/contactless
- Single-sided and dual-sided models available
- Three-year manufacturer warranty
|Connectivity||USB & Ethernet|
|Print Method||Dye Sublimation & Resin Thermal Transfer|
|Printer Type||Single Sided|
|Dimensions||9.2" x 18.7" 9.8"|
- Model: P-FG-51400
- Dimensions: 9.20in x 18.70in x 9.80in