The Entrust Datacard SD460 is a reliable all in one printer, encoder and laminator allowing you to add unique personalization features and secure overlays to help resist fraud. With constant threats and growing counterfeit attempts, having card security features that verify identity and authenticity is now a priority for organizations that rely on high security. The SD460 card printer is designed with this security in mind.
Benefit from an array of innovative features including high-performance overlays, a tactile impression and a card debow feature. You can also enhance the durability and security of your cards with the optional double-sided lamination feature. With the ability to add bar codes or through additional encoding options including contact/contactless smart chips and magnetic stripes, you can also design your cards to be seamlessly compatible with access control and other automated systems.
The Entrust Datacard SD460 printer is ideal for medium to high volume printing. With its faster system throughput, this model can produce up to 200 cards with single-sided printing and lamination in just one hour. Entrust Datacard’s True Match printing technology ensures vibrant colors and crisp, clean printing results, meaning that the speed of SD460 does not compromise quality.
- Prints 200 cards per hour with single-sided YMCK printing and single-sided lamination
- Standard 100- or optional 200-card input hopper
- Tactile impressor for tamper-evident security
- Inline card debower flattens cards after lamination
- Dual-sided ID card printer
- 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Available with a Magnetic Stripe Encoder or a Contactless Encoder*
*If you require this printer to have one of the above configurable options please contact us and a member of our team will be happy to help you.
|Print Method||Dye Sublimation & Resin Thermal Transfer|
|Printer Type||Double Sided|
|Dimensions||23.2" x 10.6" x 20.2"|
- Model: P-DC
- Dimensions: 23.20in x 10.60in x 20.20in