These MIFARE Classic® EV1 1K Black Premium Noir Keyfobs are the thinnest of the fobs in our range that provide a robust, low-cost solution for customers wanting to get away from standard ISO-sized cards in access control applications. Whilst they thin, they have superior resilience owed to their tough ABS construction. The fob measures just 37 x 30mm and only 2.9mm in depth due to their flat surface. Despite their small size Universal Smart Cards can still personalize either a small logo or the chip serial number in a lighter color. They are ideal for someone wanting the smallest estate on their keyring like a small coin.
Combining RFID technology with the popular MIFARE 1k Classic® chip, this contactless keyfob can be used in Mifare applications as if it is a standard card. The technology is popular for physical access control, cashless vending, car-parking, and transport across businesses, leisure/sports clubs, education, and event venues.
- Fully ISO/IEC 14443 Type A 1-3 compliant
- Sector and block-based user memory (16 byte per block)
- Memory access conditions freely programmable
- 2 x 48-bit keys per sector for key hierarchy
- NXP originality signature to prove MIFARE Classic genuineness
Optional Extras: (approx. 3-5 days from our technical center in Portsmouth)
- Full/Single color Logo can be printed
- Single color Inkjet Numbering (including Reading and Printing of Chip Serial Numbers)
- Encoding of data and key management
- fulfillment and packaging options available
If you need more information, please see the attached datasheet or contact a member of our sales team to learn more...
|Operating Frequency||13.56MHz High Frequency|
|Dimensions||45mm x 30mm x 2.9mm|
- Model: F-M113-NCG-BK
- Dimensions: 45.00mm x 30.00mm x 2.90mm