These MIFARE® DESFire® EV2 8k PVC ISO-Sized Cards have a high-quality PVC core and overlay giving the very best results when personalizing a card with a standard card printer. They come in a gloss finish to further help with personalization.
All cards are quality checked in each stage; materials, specifications, collation, lamination, cutting and a final QC at the end including a 100% chip test. Cards contain a full copper wire antenna to give excellent read distances in the field.
MIFARE® DESFire® EV2 8k was the second version in the DESFire® family that introduced new features along with enhanced performance. This includes Common Criteria EAL5+ such as used in banking.
The card is still designed as a secure multi-application card for use in transport, physical access control, cashless vending, car-parking, leisure/sports clubs, education, and event venues. It is compliant to ISO/IEC 14443A and uses ISO/IEC 7816-4 commands. This version has a 8k Byte memory with an upgrade to virtually no limitation on the number of new applications with up to 32 files per application.
- ISO/IEC 14443A / ISO/IEC 7816 compatibility
- 8kB NV-Memory
- Write Endurance >500,000 cycles
- Common Criteria Certification: EAL5+ on hardware and software
- Flexible file system with limitless applications (up to 32 files in each application)
personalization Options (on request):
- Chip encoding
- Full color or single color printing at the time of manufacture for a bank quality finish
- Card Numbering
- Card personalization including employee details, photographs etc
- Card fulfillment and Mailing options
If you need more information, please see the attached datasheet, or contact a member of our sales team.
|MIFARE Range||MIFARE® DESFire®|
|Memory Size||8 kB|
|Operating Frequency||13.56 MHz|
|ISO Standard||ISO 14443A|
|Dimensions||86mm x 54mm x 0.8mm|
- Model: C-M381-PAV
- Dimensions: 86.00mm x 54.00mm x 0.80mm