MIFARE Ultralight® C White PVC Card
- Brand: NXP
- Type: Contactless
- Material: PVC
- MIFARE® Range: MIFARE Ultralight®
- Additional Info:
- Memory Size: 192 byte
- Operating Frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Standard: ISO 14443A
MIFARE Ultralight® C is widely adopted in the transport and hospitality sectors for contactless ticketing solutions. It offers a larger memory capacity than standard Ultralight and has the capibility to require authentication. It is typically used for one off trips or events and has a reading distance up to 10cm. MIFARE Ultralight operates according to the ISO 14443A standard and is fully compatible with other MIFARE® infrastructures making it simple to integrate with existing systems. For further information please check out the product datasheet or contact us for further assistance.
Specification & Datasheet
|MIFARE® Range||MIFARE Ultralight®|
|Memory Size||192 byte|
|Operating Frequency||13.56 MHz|
Write Your Own Review
Why Buy From USC?
- Supplying Organizations with Smart Products for over 17 Years
- Knowledgeable & Friendly Staff
- Fast Worldwide Delivery by Courier
- 144.6 Million Smart Products Shipped...and Counting!
Delivery is a key part of Universal’s service. View our Delivery Information for more details.