Universal JCard Evaluation Kit
- Type: Dual Interface
- Material: PVC
- Additional Info:
- Memory Size: 80 KB
- Frequency: 13.56 MHz
Designed for multi-application and high security based smart card systems, the Universal JCard is a high specification microprocessor product built on the award winning Infineon SLE78 chip.
The Universal JCard Evaluation Kit is a complete set of tools that allows you to develop, integrate, test and customise Java Card applications, quickly and effectively.
What’s in our Universal JCard Evaluation Kit?
• 3x Universal JCard Dual Interface Cards powered by Infineon SLE78 chips
• 1x HID Global Omnikey® 5421 Reader
• 1x USB stick containing the Software Development Kit and Supporting Documents.
The Universal JCard is available in contact, contactless and dual interface. Take a look at the pages on our website to find out more information, or contact a member of our team for assistance.
Specification & Datasheet
|Memory Size||80 KB|
Write Your Own Review
Why Buy From USC?
- Supplying Organizations with Smart Products for over 14 Years
- Knowledgeable & Friendly Staff
- Fast Worldwide Delivery by Courier
- 131.7 Million Smart Products Shipped...and Counting!
Delivery is a key part of Universal’s service. View our Delivery Information for more details.