Infineon® SLE5542 FCOS White Gloss PVC Card
- Brand: Infineon
- Material: PVC
- Additional Info:
- Memory Size: 256 byte
- Standard: ISO 7816
The SLE5542 has a small but intelligent 256 bytes of memory with Write Protection and Programmable Security Code (PSC) and an ISO 7816 smart card interface. It has a 256 x 8 bit EEPROM data memory with 32 x 1 bit protection memory. The SLE5542 is a fully compatible, upgraded version of the SLE4442.
To ensure the future availability of this product, whilst still ensuring backward compatibility to previous products, Infineon has migrated the data carrier family to the IMEM CMOS technology. IMEM is conceived for security applications and offers unsurpassed physical and electrical protection schemes.
- Contact interface
- Intelligent 256-Bytes EEPROM
- EEPROM is organized 256 x 8 bit offering the possibility of programmable write protection for each byte
- Write-protect function
- Programmable Security Code verification logic
- Data can only be changed after entry of the correct
- 3-byte programmable security (security memory)
- ID-1(Full Size)
- Material: PVC
- Access Control
- e-Purse & Loyalty
To find out more about the SLE5542 take a look at the product datasheet or contact us today and one of our experts will be happy to help you.
Specification & Datasheet
|Memory Size||256 byte|
Write Your Own Review
Why Buy From USC?
- Supplying Organizations with Smart Products for over 17 Years
- Knowledgeable & Friendly Staff
- Fast Worldwide Delivery by Courier
- 154.9 Million Smart Products Shipped...and Counting!
Delivery is a key part of Universal’s service. View our Delivery Information for more details.