ProxCard® II Proximity Access Card (Clam Shell)
- Brand: HID
- Type: Contactless
- Additional Info:
- Operating Frequency: 125 KHz
The HID ProxCard II is a proximity access control card that is a cost effective solution to proximity access control. It offers universal compatibility with all HID proximity card readers and provides durable packing as well as a consistent read range. This card supports formats up to 85 bits, with over 137 billion codes.
For more information on this card please consult the product datasheet or contact us and a member of the team will be happy to help.
Specification & Datasheet
|Operating Frequency||125 KHz|
Write Your Own Review
Why Buy From USC?
- Supplying Organizations with Smart Products for over 17 Years
- Knowledgeable & Friendly Staff
- Fast Worldwide Delivery by Courier
- 151.3 Million Smart Products Shipped...and Counting!
Delivery is a key part of Universal’s service. View our Delivery Information for more details.