MIFARE® DESFire Light White PVC Card
- Brand: NXP
- Type: Contactless
- Material: PVC
- MIFARE® Range: MIFARE DESFire®
- Additional Info:
- Operating Frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Standard: ISO 14443A
Introducing the all new MIFARE DESFire Light Card....
NXP have designed this all new chip with single-application uses in mind, it offers an easy-to-integrate, cost effective and secure way to deploy efficient and convenient contactless transactions across range of services. It’s suitable for easy integration with new and existing systems and has a pre-defined file system and total available memory of 640 bytes making it great for single-use applications.
MIFARE DESFire Light is compatible with the existing MIFARE DESFire EV2 making it easy for designers to expand their systems to support complementing applications. This compatibility also allows operators to promote their services on NXP’s AppXplorer, a collaboration platform that creates an App Store like experience on smart cards.
Applications using MIFARE DESFire Light further benefit from scalability to other form factors. Systems based upon the MIFARE DESFire light are prepared to support implementations on banking cards, mobile devices, and wearables so system operators can extend their services to support the growing trend of Bring Your Own Device.
- Pre-defined file structure
- 640-byte user memory, equivalent to MIFARE Classic® with 1 kB
- Works with MIFARE® DESFire® EV2, MIFARE 2GO, and AppXplorer
- AES 128-bit and LRP authentication and secure messaging
- Configurable secure messaging communication mode: Plain, CMAC and full encryption
- Five AES keys with flexible assignment of access rights
- Transaction MAC for secure offline validation of transactions in the back-end system
- Common Criteria certification: EAL4 for IC HW and SW } Optional random ID } Superior transaction performance
- ECC based NXP Originality Signature
- SO/IEC 14443 A 1-4 and ISO/IEC 7816 compliant for highest interoperability with mobiles and wearables
- NFC Type Tag 4 compliant
- Leisure and entertainment
- Closed-loop micropayments
- Loyalty programs
- Public transportation
- Access management, e.g. smart home
For more information on the MIFARE DESFire Light card, please consult the product data sheet or contact a member of our sales team and we’ll be happy to help.
Specification & Datasheet
|MIFARE® Range||MIFARE DESFire®|
|Operating Frequency||13.56 MHz|
Write Your Own Review
Why Buy From USC?
- Supplying Organizations with Smart Products for over 17 Years
- Knowledgeable & Friendly Staff
- Fast Worldwide Delivery by Courier
- 154.9 Million Smart Products Shipped...and Counting!
Delivery is a key part of Universal’s service. View our Delivery Information for more details.