White Crystal Key Fob - MIFARE Classic® EV1 1K
- Colour: White
- Style: Crystal Bulb
- Memory Size: 1 KB
- Standard: ISO 14443A 1-3
- Type: Contactless
- Operating Frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Brand: NXP
As the latest addition to our key fob range, this white MIFARE Classic® 1K EV1 crystal key fob combines a stylish, modern look with practicality and RFID technology. This makes it perfect for a wide variety of applications in multiple sectors and organisations including; office buildings, shared residential buildings (such as flats or apartments with communal access systems), leisure/sports clubs, educational establishments, event venues and much more!
This fob is designed to offer a wide range of benefits, its inner PVC construction combined with an outer crystal epoxy provides a unique appearance and slick, stylish finish. It is hard-wearing and the inner PVC layer and chip are kept protected by the outer crystal layer, which makes it ideal for applications in high-use environments and increases the longevity of the fob.
- Fully ISO/IEC 14443 Type A 1-3 compliant
- Sector and block based user memory (16 byte per block)
- Memory access conditions freely programmable
- 2 x 48 bit keys per sector for key hierarchy
- NXP originality signature to prove MIFARE Classic genuineness
As standard, this key fob offers the above features but we also supply crystal key fobs with other custom options including a 7-byte UID (which reduces the chance of duplicates) and a range of personalisation services. Personalisation services include:
- Pre-printed fobs (recommended): Add your logo or design to the inner PVC layer of the fob, this is where your design is printed on the PVC before the out epoxy resin layer is applied. This means your design has that extra layer of protection making it ultra long-lasting and ensuring it doesn’t deteriorate over time. This method of personalisation usually has a 3-4 week lead time and is ideal for larger orders.
- Post-printed fobs: This is where the fob is printed on the outer crystal. This method of print doesn’t offer the same durability of pre-printed fobs but can be done in-house at our technical centre, so lead times are reduced to 5-7 days. It can be beneficial for smaller runs as pre-printing can be more expensive.
- Custom colour choice: Choose the colour of the inner PVC layer of the fob.
For pricing and further information on any custom or personalised crystal key fobs, please get in touch today and a member of our expert sales team will be happy to assist you.
Not found the information you are looking for?
Check out the product datasheet in the above tab or contact us today and one of the team will be happy to help with more details!
*Please note that the colour may vary slightly from that shown in the image.
Specification & Datasheet
|Memory Size||1 KB|
|Standard||ISO 14443A 1-3|
|Operating Frequency||13.56 MHz|
Write Your Own Review
Why Buy From USC?
- Supplying Organizations with Smart Products for over 17 Years
- Knowledgeable & Friendly Staff
- Fast Worldwide Delivery by Courier
- 154.9 Million Smart Products Shipped...and Counting!
Delivery is a key part of Universal’s service. View our Delivery Information for more details.