These MIFARE Plus® Ev2 4K (4Byte NUID) PVC ISO-Sized Cards have a high-quality PVC core and overlay giving the very best results when personalizing a card with a standard card printer. They come in a gloss finish to further help with personalization.
All cards are quality checked in each stage; materials, specifications, collation, lamination, cutting and a final QC at the end including a 100% chip test. Cards contain a full copper wire antenna to give excellent read distances in the field.
MIFARE Plus® Ev2 4K (4Byte NUID) is the next generation of the MIFARE Plus family designed as an upgrade on existing deployments in terms of security and connectivity. It is particularly been designed for new Smart City applications due to its multi-application use in sectors such as transport, physical access control, cashless vending, car-parking, leisure/sports clubs, education, and event venues. These cards contain the 4Byte NUID (Non Unique-Identifier/Chip serial number) for supporting upgrade of 4kByte Mifare Classic/Plus installations.
- ISO/IEC 14443A
- Allows seamless migration from legacy products to high level SL3 security.
- Transaction timer to mitigate man-in-the-middle attacks
- 4Kb of EEPROM memory
- Common Criteria Certification EAL5+ for both hardware and software
personalization Options (on request):
- Chip encoding
- Full color or single color printing at the time of manufacture for a bank quality finish
- Card Numbering
- Card personalization including employee details, photographs etc
- Card fulfillment and Mailing options
If you need more information, please see the attached datasheet, or contact a member of our sales team.
|Memory Size||4 kB|
|ISO Standard||ISO 14443A|
|Dimensions||86mm x 54mm x 0.8mm|
- Model: C-M242-PCG
- Dimensions: 86.00mm x 54.00mm x 0.80mm