These MIFARE Classic® EV1 1K Crystal Bulb Keyfobs are a robust, low-cost solution for customers wanting to get away from standard ISO-sized cards. The fobs measure 32 x 38mm with the epoxy crystal providing transparent protection along all sides of the product significantly increasing their durability in the field. Since the surface layer is manufactured with imported crystal epoxy, they are also completely waterproof, dustproof, and contain no air bubbles inside.
Their personalization or customisation is the best in class as Universal Smart Cards can pre-print the entire PVC insert (contained inside the Epoxy Crystal) with a full/single color logo, name, chip UID, any encoded data etc before final manufacture.
The fob has a 5mm hole so they can be easily threaded to a keyring.
Combining RFID technology with the popular MIFARE 1k Classic® chip, this contactless keyfob can be used in Mifare applications as if it is a standard card. The technology is popular for physical access control, cashless vending, car-parking, and transport across businesses, leisure/sports clubs, education, and event venues.
- Fully ISO/IEC 14443 Type A 1-3 compliant
- Sector and block-based user memory (16 byte per block)
- Memory access conditions freely programmable
- 2 x 48-bit keys per sector for key hierarchy
- NXP originality signature to prove MIFARE Classic genuineness
Optional Extras: (approx. 3-5 days from our technical center in Portsmouth)
- Full/Single color Logo can be printed
- Single color Inkjet Numbering (including Reading and Printing of Chip Serial Numbers)
- Encoding of data and key management
- fulfillment and packaging options available
If you need more information on the MIFARE® EV1 1K crystal bulb keyfob, please see the attached datasheet or contact a member of our sales team.
|Manufacturer Part Number||F-M113-CYCG|
|Memory Size||1 kB|
|Dimensions||32mm x 38mm x 5mm|
- Model: F-M113-CYCG
- Dimensions: 32.00mm x 38.00mm x 5.00mm