These MIFARE® DESFire® EV1 2k with Hi-Co Magstripe (2,750oe) PVC ISO-Sized Cards have a high-quality PVC core and overlay giving the very best results when personalizing a card with a standard card printer. They come in a gloss finish to further help with personalization.
All cards are quality checked in each stage; materials, specifications, collation, lamination, cutting and a final QC at the end including a 100% chip test. Cards contain a full copper wire antenna to give excellent read distances in the field.
They contain a 2750oe Hi-Co Magstripe for customers needing to support additional magstripe technologies.
MIFARE® DESFire® EV1 2k was the first version in the Desfire Family designed as a secure multi-application card for use in transport, physical access control, cashless vending, car-parking, leisure/sports clubs, education, and event venues. It is compliant to ISO/IEC 14443A and uses optional ISO/IEC 7816-4 commands. This version has a 2k Byte memory that can hold up to 28 different applications with 32 files per application. Security is high as the chip uses a 3DES or AES hardware cryptographic engine.
- ISO/IEC 14443A / ISO/IEC 7816 compatibility
- 2kB NV-Memory
- Write Endurance >500,000 cycles
- Common Criteria Certification: EAL4+ on hardware and software
- Flexible file system with up to 28 applications (up to 32 files in each application)
personalization Options (on request):
- Chip encoding
- Full color or single color printing at the time of manufacture for a bank quality finish
- Card Numbering
- Card personalization including employee details, photographs etc
- Card fulfillment and Mailing options
If you need more information, please see the attached datasheet, or contact a member of our sales team.
|Memory Size||2 kB|
|Operating Frequency||13.56 MHz|
|ISO Standard||ISO 14443A|
|Dimensions||86mm x 54mm|
- Model: C-M320H2-PCG
- Dimensions: 86.00mm x 54.00mm x 0.80mm