EM4200 White PVC Card
- Brand: EM Microelectronic
- Type: Contactless
- Material: PVC
- Additional Info:
- Frequency: 125 KHz
The EM4200 is a a popular ISO card that operates on a frequency of 125KHz and can be read by a wide range of access control readers. The EM4200 cards offer a CMOS integrated circuit intended for use in electronic Read Only RF transponders. It is designed to replace directly the EM Microelectronic- Marin Read Only ICs EM4100/4102 and EM4005/4105.
The EM4200 provides a higher reading range performances and presents on its coil terminals a 250pF resonant capacitor.
- Full compatible with EM4100/4102 and EM4005/4105
- 128 bit laser programmed ROM (64 and 96 bit option available)
For more information please contact us and take a look at the product datasheet.
Specification & Datasheet
Write Your Own Review
Why Buy From USC?
- Supplying Organizations with Smart Products for over 17 Years
- Knowledgeable & Friendly Staff
- Fast Worldwide Delivery by Courier
- 140.7 Million Smart Products Shipped...and Counting!
Delivery is a key part of Universal’s service. View our Delivery Information for more details.