Particle Filtering Medical Grade Face Masks (FFP2, EN 149:2001+A1:2009) - Pack of 30
- Colour: White
These medical grade masks can be used in wide variety of environments and are designed to provide reliable respiratory protection against airborne particles, dust and body fluids. They meet FFP2 NR & EN 149:2001+A1:2009 standards, with a filter efficiency level of over 94%.
They are designed with user comfort in mind, featuring a head-loop fitting and flexible edges to easily adapt to the face of the user allowing for a comfortable and protective fit. With the world in the grips of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, these masks can be worn to help reduce the risk of spreading the virus.
What are they used for?
FFP2 face masks are World Health Organisation certified for medical workers who are near people suffering from respiratory diseases, such as coronavirus (COVID-19), especially when performing Aerosol Generating Procedures. It is advised to use FFP2 face masks when the user’s respiratory system needs to be protected and typical applications include:
• Use in healthcare environments to protect from germs and infection.
• Use in agriculture to protect from dust, vapours, fumes and mould spores.
• Personal use to help reduce the chance of and help prevent the spread of infection.
• In the construction industry for protection against dust and other particles.
• Ideal for use as a protective face covering to help in the fight against coronavirus (COVID-19).
• Meets EN149:2001+A1:2009 standards
• Medical use certified within the EU
• Particle filtration of ≥ 94%
• Material: PP non-woven fabric, PP melt-blown fabric
• Colour: White
• Head loop fitting
• Nose clips
Prior to use always inspect these masks for any damage
1) Wash your hands and position the nose clip to be towards the top when putting on the mask.
2) Hold the masks on your face. Pull the upper headband over the top of the head and place it on the head, pull the lower neckband over the head and place it behind the neck.
3) Extend the mask to cover your mouth and chin, press the nose clip to fit the shape of the nose.
4) Check the fit and eliminate any leakage. Dispose of used masks adequately.
For more information on these masks please contact us and one of our specialists will be happy to help you.
Specification & Datasheet
Write Your Own Review
Why Buy From USC?
- Supplying Organizations with Smart Products for over 17 Years
- Knowledgeable & Friendly Staff
- Fast Worldwide Delivery by Courier
- 151.3 Million Smart Products Shipped...and Counting!
Delivery is a key part of Universal’s service. View our Delivery Information for more details.