GEMTAG xPad PIN Pad Reader with Display
- Brand: Gemini 2000
- Type: Contactless
- Interface: USB
- Colour: Black
- Additional Info:
The GemTAG xPad contactless smart card reader/writer features keypad and display. It is designed for secure authentication, cashless payment, online banking and more.
- Contactless smart card reader/writer
- NFC ISO 18092, ISO 14443 (Type A and Type B) compliant
- Compatible with all popular card standards including Mifare, DESFire and FeliCa
- USB connectivity
- Proprietary G2K API for custom development
- Allows two-factor authentication
- Ergonomic case with 15-button keypad, 2-line display, beeper
The GemTAG xPad smart card reader/writer with keypad & display support wireless communication with a host of smart card standards through 13.56 MHz NFC technology. It also features a built-in keypad for PIN entry to enable two-factor authentication for added physical and logical security.
The GemTAG xPAd benefits form seamless plug-and-play functionality with Windows and other operating systems through the HID standard. The reader also supports the proprietary G2K API, which introduces significant flexibility for custom development. The API grants complete control over the reader and simplifies the programming of complex solutions. Gemini 2000 offers extensive documentation and engineering support to clients implementing the reader for custom projects.
Its 15-button keypad is comfortable for PIN entry and user interaction, while personalised messages are displayed on a clear two-line display. A built-in beeper adds audible interactivity. Its design is ergonomic and compact.
If you would like more information about the GemTAG xPa, please contact us here.
Specification & Datasheet
Write Your Own Review
Why Buy From USC?
- Supplying Organizations with Smart Products for over 17 Years
- Knowledgeable & Friendly Staff
- Fast Worldwide Delivery by Courier
- 154.9 Million Smart Products Shipped...and Counting!
Delivery is a key part of Universal’s service. View our Delivery Information for more details.